5 Underrated Best G Suite Apps you should know
G Suite for business offers a plethora of products and add-ons that help business extensively to make easier, faster and more accurate.
However, amongst the pile of overlapping offerings, there are a few underrated g suite products that have slipped through the cracks. These products can immensely help you and your team do all sorts of things and are just waiting to be discovered.
Top 5 Underrated Best G Suite Apps
- Google App Maker
- Google Jamboard
- Google Vault
- Google sites
- Google Cloud Search
Here are some of our favorite off-the-beat best G Suite apps that you should definitely know about.
Google App Maker
Google App Maker is all about simplifying the process of creating smart apps for business. It is a low-code development environment that allows you to integrate your business apps with Google's services and run them on the same infrastructure as G Suite. Requiring little to no technical knowledge, this underrated app is ideal for SMEs and startup to build custom apps and bridge various organizational gaps, enhance workflows or any other company needs. You can avail Google App Maker with G Suite Business and Enterprise editions as well as with G Suite for Education.
- Business apps your company needs, built by you
- Ready templates to jumpstart your development
- Easy app maker with and drag-and-drop UI design
- Get detailed insights
- 3rd party integrations
- G Suite administrative control
- Use HTML and CSS to white label your apps
One of the more recent additions in the list of G Suite products, Google Jamboard is a new and creative way of brainstorming with your team. It is a visual display solution that can revitalise the way we work. It can easily streamline collaboration sessions with project/ team-focused technology and more.
Your team members can access it from anywhere, at any time from any device and you can interact with them in real time!
Draw sketches, scribble notes, pin sticky notes, drop images and so much more- it is classic whiteboard meets modern technology to boost creativity at the workplace.
- Easily Present, save and share your ideas.
- Record meeting and save it in Drive to access later
- Unlock your team’s imagination with real-time collaboration
- Team members can contribute from anywhere using any device
- Integrate with Google Hangout to connect with remote members
- Multiple members can access the board at the same time
Best G Suite Marketing Plugins for 2021
Every employer's best friend, Google Vault is a handy solution that allows you to retain, archive, search and export your organisation’s email, chat messages for your compliance needs at pocket-friendly rates. Additionally, you can track user activity within Vault while the tracked and logged data can be very helpful during legal audits.
Offered with G Suite Business and Enterprise editions, Vault fetches and saves corporate data from G Suite products including Gmail, Google Drive, Google Teams Drive, Google Groups, and Google Hangouts Meet.
- Retention and archiving for Gmail, Drive & Hangouts
- Custom retention rules
- Legally binding
- eDiscovery for Gmail, Drive & Hangouts
- Easy exporting
- Audit reports
Designing a website made easier than ever before, check out Google Sites to convert a boring report into an interactive website, or to simply create a mockup landing page, or a high-quality event web page- choices are unlimited. The user-friendly site makes allows you to drag and drop text, photos, and video to your page. The robust websites offer amazing UI and can be accessed from anywhere- be it desktop, tablet or mobile.
- Effortlessly create impactful team sites
- Create websites without learning design or programming
- Responsive websites
- Drag and drop designing
Google Cloud Search
The Cloud Search application offered by G Suite is a powerful search tool used by business to quickly search various data across all company content- including Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides and more. Drawing power from Google's searching capabilities, Cloud Search is all about driving productivity by helping users immediately enter queries, view search suggestions, and find relevant answers.
- Instant access to all the information you need
- Language understanding, query predictions and more
- Highly Secure
- Integrated with all G Suite products