7 Best Google Drive Sync Apps to Access all Files
Have you ever Googled, “How to access Google Drive files from multiple devices?”
If yes, you are on the right page!
A lot of times it happens that we are engrossed on working with multiple devices, we might use a different device while working from home and the device in the office can be different. Or sometimes a particular file which is stored on Google Drives needs to be accessed by many people.
Well, in all such cases we immediately tend to know that How we can access a particular Google Drive file from various devices.
After scrolling through ample articles, if still, your question is un-answered; then you must read this article thoroughly and save the link or bookmark it.
As we have shortlisted 7 best google drive sync apps that will help you access the Google Drive files from any device. All these 7 best google drive sync app will help you to accelerate your working and never missing out any important document, as you can access it anytime- anywhere (on any device)
7 best google drive sync apps
6. Good Sync
1. Google Backup & Sync
This is Google’s Primary Option made available to the public for synchronizing. It helps you to get access to a particular file on multiple devices and this is how you will never run out of important documents or files.
- Cloud-native collaboration apps to supercharge teamwork
- A panel of Tools and Applications
- AI of Google will help to work better
It is free up to particular storage size.
Second, on this list is Insyns and this Google Drive Sync App which has a lot to offer. It is one of the widely preferred Sync App for Google Drive. Have a look at the features to know why people are using it?
- Sync all your Google Drive & OneDrive accounts
- Sync only the files you need and save your local space
- Customize your file structure
- It has the option of merging folders with multi-cloud facility
- It allows doc conversation
- It focuses on cloud shortcuts
Price: $29.99/Google account
It is one of the most powerful Google Drive Sync App as it provides access documents from multiple devices with end to end encryption. It provides ample perks like Online collaboration, freedom of access and has an easy to use interface.
- Synchronization with PC/Google Drive/Net Folder
- Offline access to all the files and documents
- One-click sharing and editing option
- You can also schedule back-ups
cloudHQ has so far developed more than 60 productive applications. One of its applications allows saving Mails to Google Drive. It has a lot of tools that help to boost productivity.
- You can attach files to Gmail from any cloud apps
- Convert Google Docs to Gmail
- Save the emails in form of PDF and upload on drive
It has Free, Premium, Business and Enterprise Version:
- Premium: $118
- Business: $300
Enterprise: You can contact the company for a customized package
Odrive makes it really easy to access the documents from any device as well as storing the documents from any device is also largely possible. It offers large storage space and various other perks; let’s have a look at its features.
- You can synchronize unlimited data.
- Back up vital documents or files to any storage.
- Encrypt the folders in any storage.
- Opt for automatic storage tasks.
Free Version is Available
6. Good Sync
It has an easy to use interface and is completely user friendly. It allows easy backups and synchronizing files quickly and has a vast storage space that makes it possible to upload large files via GoodSync.
- All the documents synchronized with GoodSync are end to end encrypted.
- You have the option of Version History Control.
- You can automate the process or can even schedule it.
If you are not looking for a synchronization tool that is either too expensive or it doesn’t have enough features then you should look up to sync. It is perfect for users who are trying to find something that suits their needs in their budget.
- It keeps all your files safe and secure.
- Share files of various formats with anyone.
- There’s no share transfer limit.
- There is an option of real-time backup and synchronization.
Using either of these best google drive apps will help you access any document from any device; preventing you from being out of access. Using these techno benefits, stay ahead and stay focused.
If you are planning to make your google drive usage more productive then check out these 10 best google drive add-ons.
Q. How do I access synced files on Google Drive?
A. To access synced files on Google Drive, go to the "Computers" section on the left-hand side of the web interface, select the computer you want to access files from, navigate to the synced folder, and manage the files like any other files in your Google Drive account. Alternatively, you can install the Google Drive desktop application for automatic syncing.
Q. How do I Sync apps with Google Drive?
A. Because Google Drive is primarily a cloud storage service, it is not possible to sync apps with it in the traditional sense. However, some apps may have built-in Google Drive integration, allowing you to save and access files from your Drive account from within the app. You must link the app to your Google account before you can access your files by selecting Google Drive as the location within the app.
Q. How do I automatically sync files with Google Drive?
A. Install the Google Drive desktop app, sync folders, and configure sync settings. Any changes made to the synced folders on your computer will be synced with Google Drive automatically. Check that your account has enough storage space.
Q. How do I know if my Google Drive sync app is working properly?
A. Check the sync status, visit the Google Drive website, check the sync settings, and make sure you have a stable internet connection to see if your Google Drive sync app is working properly.