How to find contacts in Gmail?
Gmail makes it easy to keep track of your contacts' contact information. You can add a contact, which saves a Gmail account and an address book entry on your computer. You can also organize your contacts into groups and filter them by category, such as Business or Family.
Additionally, Google offers a phone app that allows you to store information like birthday reminders and physical addresses in your contacts list. This guide will show you how to access this information on any device.
How to find contacts in Gmail on desktop?
- Open Gmail in your browser.
- Open the Google Apps on your top right side of the screen.
- Click on the Contacts App
- Contacts can now be launched and you can use it for finding, editing, and adding contacts.
How to find contacts in Gmail on Android?
- Go to Google Playstore and download the Google Contacts app, if you haven’t already.
- Find and open Google Contacts App after you have installed in your android phone.
- A list of Google Accounts will be displayed that holds contact information.
- Search for your desired contact in the search bar. You can use the contact’s name, email or phone number to find the relevant contact.
Although many people continue to be confused about how to access their contacts after Google switched their interface, it's not very hard.
Just follow the detailed steps to access Google contacts.