How to backup contacts on iPhone?
“How do I get my lost contacts back?” If you have ever encountered this question in your life, then you need to learn to back up your contacts.
Having your contacts backed up is important because it not only means that you will have your contacts saved when you switch to a new device, but it also means that you will never lose your contacts even if it is lost, buried, broken, or destroyed.
If you happen to have an iPhone, the following blog will have a detailed explanation on ‘How to backup contacts in iPhone.’
How to selectively Backup iPhone Contacts to Computer or Device without iTunes?
Apart from backing up the iPhone contacts with the help of iTunes, there are various other ways that we can follow to backup your contacts. In the following blog, we will give you a comprehensive list of all the ways you can backup your contacts.
Apart from Dr. Fone, the other way to backup your contacts is by backing up it on Google Contacts. By following the steps below you can backup your iPhone contacts.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Choose Contacts.
- Search for your Gmail Account and Tap it.
- Turn the Contacts option on.
- All your iPhone contacts will be backed up to your Google Account.
Dr. Fone is a capable recovery solution for iOS and Androids. It is one of the most popular and compatible platforms for transferring or backing up data. By following the steps below you can learn how to backup contacts from an iPhone device without using iTunes by Dr. Fone.
- Plug your iPhone or iOS device with your computer.
- Open Dr. Fone on your computer and run the iSkysoft toolbox software.
- Now select the ‘Data Backup and Restore’ option.
- Now, select the files that you wish to backup and then select the ‘Backup’ option.
- After your backup process is done, you can view the files you have chosen.
- You can choose ‘Restore to Device or Export to Mac’ in order to export your files to Apple Devices.
- And there you have your contacts backed up without using iTunes.
Yes, it’s that easy to backup your iPhone even without iTunes with Dr. Fone and Google Contacts. If you wish to backup your iPhone contacts via email, then we recommend you visit this blog “Backup in Contact Management System” and find the steps to backup your contacts via email and more.
How to backup iPhone contacts to iCloud?
Hope you are all aware of how iCloud grants you limited storage of up to 5 GB. If you aren’t planning on buying extra storage of iCloud anytime sooner, then you might want to backup your contacts with the provided iCloud storage.
Now, you can also backup photos but we are sure, contacts are more important to you, right? So how do you backup contacts to iCloud? Don’t worry, we have got you covered. Follow the steps below and you’ll have your iPhone contacts backed up to iCloud.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Click on your name or Apple ID that you’ll see on top of the mobile screen.
- Sign in with your Apple ID, if asked.
- Search for Contacts and turn the switch on.
- Select the Merge Contacts option, if asked.
- At the bottom, you’ll see iCloud Backup; turn the option on if it’s off.
- Turn the Back Up Now on, and wait till all your contacts are backed up.
See? Wasn’t it easy for you to backup your iPhone contacts to iCloud with these easy steps? We bet it was.
How to backup and export contacts from iPhone to Email?
If you happen to be an iOS user or a ‘to-be iPhone’ user then you definitely would want to backup and export your contacts from the old device, right?
We will explain to you how to backup contacts from iPhone to email, step by step. And then we will explain to you how to export contacts from iPhone to email, step by step.
Backing Up Contacts from iPhone to Email
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Go to Contacts.
- In Contacts, open the Accounts option.
- Choose Gmail in it.
- And then, toggle the Contacts option.
- And there, you have your contacts backed up!
Exporting Contacts from iPhone to Email
- Go to the Google Contacts.
- In the contact list, select All Contacts.
- In the top left section, click More actions, and then choose Export.
- Select Google CSV, to backup your contacts.
- Now, choose Export to save your files.
This is how your contacts are easily backed up and exported from iPhone to Email.
All in all, backing up your contacts from iPhone is feasible with or without iTunes, with or without Google Contacts, exporting iPhone contacts with email, and many such things.
Hope our blog was insightful and helpful enough for you. To find more such informational blogs, you can visit our blogs by clicking here.