How to share Google contacts with other Gmail users (Easily)
Google, unfortunately, doesn’t allow its users to share Google Contact with other Gmail users. While there are a few manual processes through which contact sharing is possible, those are definitely going to take a lot of your time. To get rid of those complicated processes, we’ll guide you the easiest & quickest way to share your Gmail contacts.
- As an event organizer, you can share contacts of all vendors and important people associated with your crew.
- You can share your colleague’s contact list with your friends.
- As a salesperson, you can share contacts of your new or prospective clients with your sales team.
- As a marketing agency, you can share Google contacts of all your clients with your team so everyone has access.
- As a support team, you can share contacts of all your customers with other members.
- Within an organization, you can share a contact list of all team members.
Follow the steps mentioned below and watch the video to see how you can share Google contacts with Gmail users
STEP 1: Create a label/group in Google Contacts
- Login to Google Contacts with your Gmail credentials.
- Create multiple labels for a different set of contacts.
- Add relevant contacts to each label. (You can also assign multiple labels to a single contact)
STEP 2: Share your Google Contacts Labels with other users
- Login to ContactBook. (Install ContactBook from here if you haven’t yet)
- Click on a particular label that you wish to share.
- Select the “Share with users” option from the right side of the panel.
- Fill in the email address of users with whom you want to share that label and click on ‘Share’.
And it’s done. Your label has been shared with those users. If you make any changes in any of the contacts, it will instantly reflect in their devices too. All your contacts will be updated on all the devices with the same email address. ContactBook allows you to manage, organize and share your Google contacts with its simple and easy to use interface. It is one of the most popular contact management systems that allows you to:
- Bring all your contacts in one place
- Sync and share all your contacts with Google workspace and other Gmail users
- Share contact or group of Google contacts with teammates or other Gmail users
- Manage and sort contacts using groups, labels and tags
- Manage users who can view, add or modify the shared contacts
- Create a shared contacts group that can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
- Keep track of who modified/shared the contacts
- Create an XLS sheet that includes all the contact details.
- Export that sheet as a CSV file and share it with other users so that they can upload the same file manually in their Google Contacts.
This is definitely not the preferred way as it requires manual handling & consumes a lot of time. Also, there is no way to update contacts automatically.
To wrap it up, you know how important it is to choose the right tool for contact sharing, especially when it comes to sharing Google Contacts. Today there are many contact management tools that let you manage and share contacts. Choosing the best contact management tool that offers extensive features and makes contact sharing quick and easy is the key.
Sign in to ContactBook and start sharing contacts in less than five minutes.